- Glass/Silica Constructs
User can create constructs from glass, such as tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating glass for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself or those reflected in the glass.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Constructs Creation
- Elemental Constructs
- Glass Manipulation
- Glass Weaponry
- Psammokinetic Constructs
- Terrakinetic Constructs
- May be unable to create glass, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)
- Queen Ravenna (Snow White and the Huntsman)
- Maddie Van Horn (Smallville)