The power to transform others into hybrids. Variation of Conversion. Not to be confused with Hybrid Creation.
- Hybrid Conversion/Transformation
The user is able to transform others into hybrids.
- Skip (Angel)
- Diagon (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- B'wana Beast (DC Comics); animals/humans only
- Eve (Supernatural)
- Klaus (The Vampire Diaries)
- Biomnitrix (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Omnitrix (Ben 10); once the faceplate of the device has been ejected.
- Metroid Vaccine (Metroid Fusion)
- Corvinus Strain (Underworld)
Skip (Angel) turning Cordelia into a half-demon.
The Highbreed (Ben 10) have been turned into hybrids of the various Omnitrix aliens by the Omnitrix.
The Metroid vaccine (Metroid Fusion) had the side effect of turning Samus Aran into a Metroid hybrid.
Eve (Supernatural) was able to turn an entire town into "Jefferson Starships", hybrid monsters with traits of vampire, shapeshifter, and wraith.
The Corvinus Strain (Underworld) allows for creation of vampire/Lycan hybrids.
Klaus (The Vampire Diaries) used his blood to turn multiple werewolves into vaewolves