- Hydra Mimicry
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of Hydra, an ancient nameless serpent-like chthonic water beast, with reptilian traits, (as its name evinces) that possessed many heads, and for each head cut off it grew two more, and a poisonous breath so virulent even her tracks were deadly.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Strength
- Multiple Heads
- Poisonous Blood
- Poison Generation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Reptilian Physiology/Snake Physiology
- Large Size
- Can possibly be harmed by Water.
- May be vulnerable to Fire and Pulverization.
- Users own poison may negate self-healing.