- Water Telekinesis
The user is able to encapsulate or grasp matter with water in order to manipulate it.
- Telekinesis via water.
- The water bubble encapsulating the objects may pop through the object's mass.
- Needs to solidify water for greater effects.
- Needs hydrokinetic contact to an object to be able to levitate, push or pull.
- Users may be subject to same limitations as normal telekinesis.
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Avatar Kuruk
- Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite); via Undertow Vigor
- Mercuphobia (Fairy Tail: The 100 Years Quest)
- Poseidon (Greek Mythology)
- Professor Kang (Magic to Win)
- Dancing Water (Marvel Comics)
- Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus)
- Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.