- "I'm getting pretty good at this tree traveling business."
- ― Art (The Beginning After the End)
- Wall Climbing
- Surface Climbing
User is able to climb and otherwise move effortlessly and smoothly on angled and/or vertical surfaces, able to take advantage of any handholds they find, no matter how small, on trees, rocks, walls, etc. This is mostly done as a type of vertical ascent.
- Brachiation: Brachiation is a specialized form of arboreal locomotion, mostly used by primates to moves very rapidly while hanging beneath branches. Arguably the epitome of arboreal locomotion, it involves swinging with the arms from one handhold to another.
- Hyper Pole Swinging
- Adhesive Skin
- Enhanced Agility and Enhanced Dexterity increase the possibilities and range of this ability enormously.
- Enhanced Balance is vitally important.
- Enhanced Leap to overcome the distances.
- Feline Physiology felines have this ability.
- Pincer Grip
- Prehensile Feet
- Primate Physiology apes and monkeys have this ability.
- Wallcrawling is enhanced version of this ability, because the user isn't limited to surfaces they can gain friction.
- Unlike Wallcrawling, user isn't able to climb completely smooth surfaces or move upside down without something to hold onto.