The power to change rotation and rotate in any way.
- Enhanced Gyration/Turning
- Superhuman Rotation/Turning
- The Spin (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 Steel Ball Run)
The user can instantly change any/all rotation directions and rotate in any direction, and go from a flip to a cartwheel, a cartwheel to a spin and so on, They can also change the speed of their rotation, speeding or slowing instantly, so they don't need to gather momentum or care about inertia.
- Acceleration (limited to rotation)
- Axis Changing
- Deceleration (limited to rotation)
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Reorientation
- Enhanced Rotation
- Enhanced Speed (limited to rotation)
- Hyper Turning (limited to rotation)
- Instant Momentum
- Mid-Air Axis Changing
- Spin Changing
- Accelerated Rotation
- Cyclone Spinning
- Hyper General Motion
- Hyper Motion
- Inertia Manipulation
- Rotational Mass Manipulation
- Rotational Mass Negation
- Unconstrained Rotation
- May induce vertigo or dizziness.
- Can induce nausea or motion sickness.
- The user may need body and motion awareness abilities to be aware of their body motion and surroundings as they rotate in order to land correctly if moving through the air.
- Red Tornado (DC Comics)
- Johnny Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 Steel Ball Run); via Tusk ACTs 1-4
- Gyro Zeppeli (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 Steel Ball Run)
- Wekapipo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 Steel Ball Run)
- Taz (Looney Tunes)
- Whirlwind (Marvel Comics)
- Hana Inuzuka (Naruto)
- Hitmontop (Pokémon)