The ability to exert a greater kinetic force than humanly possible. Sub-power of Kinetic Energy Manipulation.
The user can exert an enormous amount of force with a mere touch.
- Send the target flying back with a touch.
- Earthquake Generation by stomping.
- Enhanced Strength with any action.
- Force Armor with kinetic energy.
- Negate an opposite force.
- Wind Generation by pushing at the air.
- Vibration Emission with a punch/kick/stomp.
- Energy Absorption
- Enhanced Speed
- Kinetic Charging
- Kinetic Energy Combat
- Megaton Kick
- Megaton Punch
- Momentum Charge
- Motion Concentration
- Power Fists
- Power Legs
- Speed Accumulation
- Speed Combat
- Speed Strike
- Telekinetically Enhanced Condition
- May only be able to exert a certain amount of force
- May harm themselves if they exert too much force.
- Sebastian Shaw (Marvel Comics); via Kinetic Energy Absorption
- Guido Carosella/Strong Guy (Marvel Comics); via Kinetic Energy Absorption
- Maverick (Marvel Comics); via Kinetic Energy Absorption
- Makoto Misumi (Moon-Led Journey Across Another World)
- Raquel Ervin/Rocket (DC Comics); via Kinetic Energy Absorption
- Speedsters (DC Comics)
- Quicksilver (X-Men)
- One For All (Boku No Hero Academia)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.