- Clock Up/Hyper Clock Up
- Faster-than-light (FTL) Travel
- Hyperspace Travel
- Intergalactic Teleportation
- Warp Speed Travel
The user can travel at speeds faster than speed of light, moving at such speed that it appears the traveler has moved from one spatial location to another instantly. This is achieved usually by moving along tachyons, particles faster than light or by bending two locations within space to temporarily join together, and "jumping" from point A to point B via that bend.
- Absolute Speed
- Distance Manipulation
- Spatial Distortion
- Subspace Travel
- Tachyon Manipulation
- Wormhole Creation
- Unusable for anything but extreme distances.
- Accuracy may not be the best.
- Travel at such speeds might require enormous amounts of energy or fuel.
See Also: Faster-Than-Light Travel.
- The Space Gem (Marvel Comics)
- The Quantum Bands (Marvel Comics)
- Warp Drive technology (Star Trek)
- Hyperdrive technology (Star Wars)
- Hyperdrive technology (Stargate)
- Slipspace Drive technology (Halo)
- "Mass Effect" FTL technology (Mass Effect)
- Hyperdrive technology (Verius)