- "(It's safe to hear my voice if you become my slave.)"
- ― Saga, Valkyrie Crusade.
- Alluring Voice
- Siren Voice
- Vocal Mind Control
The user can use their voice to affect or directly influence other people's minds to their commands.
- Music Manipulation
- Holy Voice
- Hypnotic Music
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Mind Control
- Supernatural Voice
- Voice Manipulation
- Users of Indomitable Will(highly resistant), and Control Immunity (immune).
- If psychic in nature, Psychic Shield/Immunity.
- May always be active.
- Normal Communication may prove difficult since people will be enchanted by the user's voice.
- Useless if the target is deaf.
- Control Negation and Sentient Releasing can undo the effects.
See Also:Compelling Voice.
- Oliver Knox (The 4400)
- The Music Meister (Batman: The Brave and the Bold)
- Miku Izayoi (Date A Live)
- Emerald Sirens (Thea Stilton: The Treasure of the Sea)
- Robbie Valentino (Gravity Falls)
- Sarah Sanderson (Hocus Pocus)
- Gambit (Marvel Comics)
- White Fox (Marvel Comics)
- Aphrodite (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Chosen Children of Aphrodite (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb); via Musical Video Mind Control-inator
- Jesse Custer (Preacher)
- Kurumi Nekomai (Seton Academy: Join the Pack!); via purring
- Hangry Hypnosinger/Dressy Killman (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)
- Saga (Valkyrie Crusade)