- "(It's safe to hear my voice if you become my slave.)"
- ― Saga, Valkyrie Crusade.
- Alluring Voice
- Siren Voice
- Vocal Mind Control
The user can use their voice to affect or directly influence other people's minds to their commands.
- Music Manipulation
- Holy Voice
- Hypnotic Music
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Mind Control
- Supernatural Voice
- Voice Manipulation
- Users of Clear Mind/Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant), Psychic Immunity (immune), and Control Immunity (immune).
- May always be active.
- Normal Communication may prove difficult since people will be enchanted by the user's voice.
- Useless if the target is deaf.
- Control Negation and Sentient Releasing can undo the effects.
See Also:Compelling Voice.
- Oliver Knox (The 4400)
- The Music Meister (Batman: The Brave and the Bold)
- Miku Izayoi (Date A Live)
- Sarah Sanderson (Hocus Pocus)
- Gambit (Marvel Comics)
- White Fox (Marvel Comics)
- Aphrodite (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Chosen Children of Aphrodite (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Jesse Custer (Preacher)
- Kurumi Nekomai (Seton Academy: Join the Pack!); via purring
- Hangry Hypnosinger/Dressy Killman (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)
- Saga (Valkyrie Crusade)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.