The ability to use ice-fire-based abilities by using ranged weapons as conduits. Variation of Combined Artillery, Elemental Artillery and Ice-Fire Weaponry. Combination of Fire Artillery and Ice Artillery. Not to be confused with Thermal Artillery.
- Frozen Fire/Flame Artillery
- Ice-Fire Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Ice-Fire Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Ice-Fire Bows Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit to ice-fire-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Combined Artillery
- Elemental Artillery
- Fire Artillery
- Ice Artillery
- Power Artillery
- Ice-Fire Attacks
- Ice-Fire Manipulation
- Ice-Fire Weaponry
- May only be able to fire one type of ice-fire effect.
- May be unable to fire when away from a ice-fire source, or away from either a source of fire, a source of ice, or both if coming from separate sources of power.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Unbalancing the fire and ice mixture may render the weapon useless.
- May have a hard time overpowering a purely fire or ice opponent.