- Cold Fire/Flame Weaponry
- Frozen Fire/Flame Weaponry
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over ice-fire, a mixture of fire and ice that either acts as two separate weapons wielded simultaneously, two opposing elements in a single weapon, or a manipulation of cold flames in and of themselves. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of ice-fire-based ability they possess.
- Combined Weaponry
- Element Weaponry
- Fire Weaponry
- Ice Weaponry
- Ice-Fire Attacks
- Ice-Fire Manipulation
- Power Weaponry
- May need a source of ice-fire, or two different sources of fire and ice, to use powers or even be effective at all.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Can be countered by overpowering the mixture of fire and ice one way or the other.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Cold Immunity/Fire Immunity
- Fire Negation/Ice Negation
- Bayonetta (Bayonetta 2); via Undine
- Alucard (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2)
- Rei Ogami (Code:Breaker); via Mammon
- Death (Darksiders 2); via Mace of Everflame
- Kaos/Ronnie Soak (Discworld)
- Erza Knightwalker (Fairy Tail); via Blue Crimson
- Kratos (God of War 2018); via Leviathan
- Cale'Anon Vatay (Looking for Group); with Good and Evil
- Shadow Mewtwo (Pokkén Tournament)
- Haru Glory (Rave Master); via Blue Crimson
- Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia); via Material Blades
Known Ice-Fire Weapons
- Darkfire Bow (Baldur's Gate II)
- Frostfire (Borderlands series)
- Crissaegrim (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2); via Glaciem Blade and Igneas Blade
- Mammon (Code:Breaker)
- Stalhrim Longsword of Flame (The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon)
- Dawnfang/Duskfang (The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles)
- Magic Spear: Ten Commandments (Fairy Tail); as Blue Crimson
- Leviathan (God of War 2018); via Frozen Flame
- Shine and Shadow (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)