- Cryokinetic/Frost/Ice Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Cryokinetic/Frost/Ice Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Cryokinetic/Frost/Ice Bows Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit to ice-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Cryokinetic Constructs
- Elemental Artillery
- Ice Manipulation
- Ice Weaponry
- Ice-Fire Artillery
- Power Artillery
- Weather Artillery
- May only be able to fire one type of ice effect.
- May be unable to fire when away from an ice source.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Heat Manipulation could dissipate the ammunition or weapon.
- Ice Negation
See Also Freeze Ray.
Known Ice Artillery
- Staff of Ice (Call of Duty: Zombies)
- Winter's Howl (Call of Duty: Zombies)
- Molecular Accelerator (MOAC) (Crysis)
- Stalhrim Bow (The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn); via Stalhrim Arrows
- Cryolator (Fallout 4); with Crystallizing barrel
- Horn of Boreas (God of War: Ghost of Sparta)
- GBU-1105 Cryo Bomb (Halo)
- Icerail (Horizon Zero Dawn)
- Ice Arrows (The Legend of Zelda series)
- Ice Beam (Metroid series)
- Ice Missiles (Metroid series)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.