- "Maybe I was born a peasant, but I'm going out an ice queen!"
- ― Jacqueline Bouvier after transforming into a living ice statue (The Simpsons)
- Cryokinetic Body/Mimicry/Physiology
- Ice Body/Physiology
- Organic Ice Body/Mimicry/Physiology
- Subzero Body/Mimicry/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into ice. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of ice, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Cold Immunity
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Ice Generation
- Air Mimicry
- Cryokinetic Creature Creation
- Cryokinetic Regeneration
- Golem Creation
- Golem Physiology
- Ice Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Solid Mimicry
- Thermal Resistance
- Water Mimicry
- Fire, heat and magma are highly effective against the user.
- Not exactly Invulnerability since limb can be broken off.
- Salt melts ice.