- Snow Compression/Hardening/Solidification
User can solidify or give solid-like properties to ice-based substances (snow, ice crystals, etc.) with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond. Alternatively, the user can also harden ice to make it denser and harder to break.
- Usually the change is temporary and short-lived.
- May be unable to revert subjects/objects if melted to original form.
- May need to stay in physical contact.
- Elsa (Disney's Frozen)
- Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat series)
- Monet (One Piece)