User can transform the bodies of others into ice. Target may become a hybrid between their normal state and ice or become an entity of living ice in a pure elemental form.
- Bestow Ice Mimicry.
- Cannot use on oneself.
- Target may need user to revert back to normal.
- Usually irreversible.
- May be constantly active/uncontrollable.
- Conversion Negation can reverse the change.
- May be reversible by destroying the source.
- Conversion Immunity
- Target is vulnerable to fire and heat-based attacks.
- Cryonax (AD&D)
- Patience St. Pim (Adventure Time); as a pure Ice Elemental
- Hie Hie no Mi (One Piece)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.