- Ice Pulse Emission
- Snow Pulse Emission
User can release waves, spirals, rings, pulse, blasts, balls, and bursts of ice/cold and use them to damage, push, bind and/or paralyze people. They are able to send ice/cold through any form of matter creating ruptures, and create a pulse ice/snow that can go through anything, and depending on what the user want it can either be harmful or harmless.
- Augment or diminish the ice/cold abilities of others.
- Disrupt energy fluctuation.
- Ice/snow Ring Creation
- Omnidirectional Ice Waves
- Power can be reflected back.
- If too much energy is used all at once, users will be exhausted.
- Esdeath (Akame ga Kill)
- Kōga Kuchiki (Bleach)
- Eve (Fairy Tail)
- Evangeline A.K. Mcdowell (Negima)
- Furigaro and Gerhart (Zatch Bell!)
- Elsa (Frozen)
- Iceman (Marvel Comics)
- Snow (Marchen Awakens Romance)