- Fish Control/Manipulation
- Ichthyes Control/Manipulation
The user of this ability can influence and control all forms of fish and use them to do their bidding (help in a fight, save someone, kill someone, etc). The user could also call them from any ocean in the world (for example, calling a great white shark in the Atlantic ocean while being in the Indian ocean). The user can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through fish senses.
- Fish Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control - to control all forms of fishes.
- Mind Link - to have a certain bond with some fishes.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from fish.
- Animal Creation/Summoning - create or summon fish.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to fish.
- Fish Magic
- Fish Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain fish-like traits.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to fish.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some may only control the fishes they create or summon.
- Range may be limited.
- Depends on the environment.
- May require concentration.
- Aquaman (DC Comics)
- Gomamon (Digimon)
- Namor/Sub-Mariner (Marvel Comics)
- Ken Shiga/Koi Boi (Marvel Comics)
- Kisame Hoshigaki (Naruto)
- Merfolk (One Piece)
- Aqua (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Chimera (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Nanashi (Marchen Awakens Romance); limited to eels
- Galian (Marchen Awakens Romance); limited to stingrays
- Cala Maria (Cuphead)
- Silurus (Miraculous Adventures)
- Alim Coelacanth (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 1987 TV series)