- "Let's review. You built something. But you don't know what it is because you never wrote down what it was for when you still had enough points left in engineering to know. I have been defeated by my own intellect. I don't know if that's encouraging or depressing though."
- ― Red Mage (8-Bit Theater)
- "The Warners' films, which made absolutely no sense, were locked away in the studio vault, never to be released. As for the Warners themselves, who made even less sense, they were locked away in the studio water tower, also never to be released"
- ― The Narrator (Animaniacs)
- "How in the world does that even happen?"
- ― Asmodeus Alice commenting on Clara's logically impossible plant creation (Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun)
- Illogical Materialization
User can form illogical tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
Objects created by this power can either be considered impossible by their very nature, they could have been created by different laws/rules than our universe has, they could have been made by achievements in ignorance and even be caused by mistakes in the objects creation.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Constructs Creation
- Illogical Maze Creation
- Illogical World Creation
- Impossible Forging
- Logic Manipulation
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Outsiders (The Dresden Files)
- Coyote (Gunnerkrigg Court)
- Kylin (Saga Frontier); via Space Magic
- Gogo Dodo (Tiny Toon Adventures)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- The Factory (SCP Foundation)