- "By Herbert's dice! In Minmax's hands, that sword is insanely powerful."
- "Huh? I don't get it."
- "That's perfect! Keep thinking that way!"
- ― Forgath commenting on Minmax's impossible weapon (Goblins)
- Illogical Weapon Construction/Creation/Generation
- Impossible Weapon Construction/Creation/Generation
User can create virtually any illogical weapon from nothing or by shaping existing matter or energy, and how many they wish. Illogical weapons can possess properties/traits that by all rights and logic/reason they shouldn't even be able to possess, such as a normal sword that's able to shoot actual bullets or a cannon that fires things despite not being loaded with any form of ammunition or fires things other then ammunition, and etc.
Depending on how the weapon is made, it can possess any variety of offensive or defensive abilities.
- Absolute Slicing
- Concussive Force
- Death Inducement
- Matter Creation/Energy Generation
- Pain Inducement
- Physics Infringement
- How long the weapon lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Fighter (8-Bit Theater)
- Hel (A Certain Magical Index)
- Dwarves (The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage)
- Minmax (Goblins)
- Several SCPs (SCP Foundation)
- Soul Bladers (Shining Tears x Wind)
- Mekboyz Orks (Warhammer 40k)