- Illusion Energy Attacks
The user can release/use illusions in combat to various attacks/effects.
- Expanding Illusion Bolts: Project illusions that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Illusion Blasts: Release blasts of illusions in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release illusions blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Illusion Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of illusions.
- Illusion Beam Emission: Release beams of illusions.
- Illusion Blast: Release illusions over a specific target area.
- Illusion Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of illusions.
- Illusion Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of illusions.
- Illusion Breath: Discharge illusions from the mouth.
- Illusion Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Illusion Cutting: Use illusions to cut opponents.
- Illusion Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with illusions.
- Illusion Pillar Projection: Project illusion pillars.
- Illusion Spike Projection: Project illusion spikes.
- Illusion Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of illusions.
- Illusion Wave Emission: Send out a wave of illusions that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of illusion.
- Omnidirectional Illusion Waves: Send out a wave of illusion in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit illusions from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of illusions that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release illusion blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release illusion blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of illusions.
- Zap: A tiny short release of illusions to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Ambition Manipulation
- Consciousness Shattering
- Hologram Interaction
- Killing Intent
- Madness Manipulation
- Mental Breakdown
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Pain Illusion
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Unless user can solidify or create psychosomatic illusion, the effect isn't real.
- Users of Illusion Awareness and Illusion Reflection are immune.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Infinite (Sonic The Hedgehog)
- Volpina (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Mysterio (Spider-Man: Friend or Foe)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.