- Hallucikinetic/Hallucination Constructs
- Hallucination/Illusion Materialization
User can change illusions into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence and tangibility.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea on how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the illusions for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Constructs Creation
- Hallucination Solidification
- Mental Projection
- Psychosomatic Illusion
- True Illusion
- Imagination Manifestation
- Illusion Manipulation
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases, the constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Being in contact with these constructs can make potentially make people hallucinate.
- User must be able to hallucinate.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the user's will.
- In most cases constructs will revert back into their original state if the user becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Weak against Illusion Negation.
- Zonda (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
- Kenny G. (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Tenore Sax
- Ergoth (MapleStory)
- Melissa Hanover/Moonglow (Marvel Comics)
- Tyler Dayspring/Genesis (Marvel Comics)