- Illusion Transmutation
- Reverse Projection
- Reality/Illusion Transformation
The user can transform tangible objects into illusions. For example; if an enemy is about to attack the user. They would be able to make the attack and or the attacker into a harmless illusion. As well as obstacles, and so on.
- Bestow themselves or others Illusion Physiology.
- Simulate Nonexistence when making anything into an illusion as they are considered "non-existing" after the transformation.
- Transform tangible objects into Intangible objects making them harmless.
- Absolute Defense - turning all attacks into illusions
- Absolute Illusion - make reality itself a illusion
- Illusion Manipulation
- Subjective Reality
- Absolute Restoration and Hallucination Solidification can undo the transformations.
- Can be reversed by users that manipulate reality in some form.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- May be involuntary/always on, so touching food may render it inedible.
- May be limited to transmuting only certain materials.
- Tomoe/Shen (Moon-led Journey Across Another World)
- SCP-563 - Holographic Flip-Flops (SCP Foundation)
- Honey Badger (Xiaolin Chronicles)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.