- False/Liar's/Misdirecting Shield
User emits a passive or active illusion-based defense/aura. This ability functions as an aura/defense around the user, tricking enemy senses and their abilities into thinking the attack has been blocked (passively making enemies manipulate their attack around the user's defense) or actual defenses if the user is able to harden their illusions. This ability seeks to confuse and misdirect opponent efforts to kill the user.
- Absolute Illusion
- Hallucination Solidification - dependent on strength of the user may be able to block higher tier attacks.
- Illusion Manipulation
- Illusion Aura Manipulation and Aura Generation
- Aura Concealment
- Attack Reversal or deflection by tricking the user into believing their abilities have been manipulated when their are using them against themselves or unknowingly moving attacks around the "defense."
- Energy Constructs
- Illusion Energy Manipulation
- Illusive Appearance
- Illusion Awareness/Illusion Destruction/Illusion Negation/Illusion Manipulation
- Illusions can be easily recognized by those with higher perception, unless the user has acquired greater skill than the opponent.
- May not be able to actually block unless illusions are hardened
- May not work on opponents that either lack sight or have more than 5 senses.