- Mirage Mimicry
User can create either convincingly realistic faux copies of another individuals abilities which simulate both the natural effects as well as the proper response that accompanies them, confusing the recipient that their power is either being used against them or nullified. As well as erect totally solidified illusions that have actual physical effects upon the material world that which copy every little aspect of said assimilation right down to it's appearance, effect and desired results; all while still remaining a perfectly simulated fabrication.
- Absolute Illusion
- Enhanced Power Replication
- Hallucination Solidification
- Power Negation
- Psychosomatic Illusion
- Requires reception of the ability in action for it to work.
- Daemon Spade (Katekyō Hitman Reborn!)
- Kanchomé Parco Folgore (Zatch Bell!)
- Shinnok (Mortal Kombat); via Sheeva, Kintaro, and Havik illusions
- Lance (Rave Master); via Dark bring