The power to gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with an illusion-based/illusory being. Variation of Symbiosis.
- Hallucination/Hallucinatory Symbiosis
- Illusion/Illusive Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with an illusory being. The entity may be a naturally occurring optical phenomenon, a being that manipulates sensory information or even an actual illusory embodiment. In spite of the ephemeral nature of the hallucination, its connection with the host affords potent illusive capabilities such as sensory control, mental alteration and possibly altering the boundary between truth and illusion.
- Illusion Energy Manipulation
- Illusion Interaction
- Illusion Manipulation
- Illusion Physiology
- Illusory Power Link
- Living Illusion Creation
- Mental Hallucination
- Psychosomatic Illusion
- Selective Illusions
- True Illusion
- The illusory entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful illusory entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Illusion Awareness/Illusion Manipulation/Illusion Reflection could defeat the user.
- Rendering the ephemeral entity or its abilities real could render the host powerless.
- Sōsuke Aizen (Bleach)
- Kōga Kuchiki (Bleach)
- Shinji Hirako (Bleach)
- Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi (Bleach)
- The General (Chaos;Head); via Takumi Nishijou
- Mavis Vermilion (Fairy Tail Zerø); via Zera
- Kenny G. (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Tenore Sax
- Enrico Pucci (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Whitesnake
- Alya Césaire/Rena Rouge (Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)