- Delusion/Fantasy Attacks
- Fabrication/Figment Attacks
- Imagination/Imaginative Attacks
The user can release/use imagination in combat to various attacks/effects.
- Expanding Imaginary Bolts: Project imagination that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Hand Blasts: Release imagination blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Imaginary Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of imagination.
- Imaginary Beam Emission: Release beams of imagination.
- Imaginary Blast: Release imagination over a specific target area.
- Imaginary Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of imagination.
- Imaginary Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of imagination.
- Imaginary Breath: Discharge imagination from the mouth.
- Imaginary Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Imaginary Cutting: Use imagination to cut opponents.
- Imaginary Entity Creation: Release blasts of imagination in a form of a creature or object.
- Imaginary Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with imagination.
- Imaginary Pillar Projection: Project imagination pillars.
- Imaginary Spike Projection: Project imagination spikes.
- Imaginary Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of imagination.
- Imaginary Wave Emission: Send out a wave of imagination that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of imagination.
- Omnidirectional Imaginary Waves: Send out a wave of imagination in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit imagination from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of imagination that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release imagination blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release imagination blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of imagination.
- Zap: A tiny short release of imagination to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Fiction Manipulation
- Force Armor Generation
- Imagination Manipulation
- Immaterial Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Reality Warping
- Unreality Manipulation
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Unless user can manifest or create construct imagination, the effect isn't real.
- Users of Imagination Manipulation/Immaterial Manipulation/Real World Enforcement may be able to defeat user.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.