User can use their imagination to create tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Linked directly to users imagination.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Alyss Heart (The Looking Glass Wars series)
- Redd Heart (The Looking Glass Wars series)
- Calvin Weir-Fields (Ruby Sparks)
- All incarnations of Promethea (Promethea)
- Sophie Bangs
- Barbara Shelley
- Stacia Vanderveer
- Grace Brannagh
- William 'Bill' Woolcott
- Margaret Taylor Case
- Ed (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
- Eddy (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
- Mac (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Goo (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Mordecai (Regular Show)
- Rigby (Regular Show)
- Game Store Manager/Darthon (Regular Show)
- Jake (Adventure Time)
- Chris (Bravest Warriors)
- Emotion Lords (Bravest Warriors)
- Dwayne (Static Shock)
- Rustyrose (Fairy Tail)
- Roxy Lalonde (Homestuck)