- "Imagination should be used, not to escape reality, but to create it."
- ― Colin Wilson
- "The most powerful force in this world is "imagination". Anything I imagine, anything at all, becomes reality."
- ― Gremmy Thoumeaux (Bleach)
- "I think about it. And its here."
- ― Oliver (X-Files)
- "No, no, no, no, no, no. That's Heaven. Anything you could think of is yours."
- ― Craig Robinson (This is The End)
- Imagination Creation
User can bring any material, being or tool originating from their imagination into existence and literally bring their wildest ideas into reality.
- Desired Ability Manifestation: obtain any skill or power they desire.
- Fantasy Element Manipulation: manipulate the elements.
- Fictional Material Generation: create materials that only exist in the realm of imagination.
- Fictional Energy Manipulation
- Illogical Construct Creation: create objects that can do basically anything, defying the rules of logic.
- Imaginary Physics Manipulation: User can manipulate Imaginary Physics.
- Imaginative Condition: user's whole condition is influenced by their imagination.
- Imaginative Technomagic: create technology combined with magic.
- Life Creation: create life, such as an imaginary friend.
- Mental Projection: project objects from their mind.
- Omnifarious: take on any form that they can imagine.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: user can imagine him/herself as healed from most injuries.
- Weapon Creation: imagines themselves holding a weapon.
- Artistic Creation
- Fantasy Connecting
- Imaginary Constructs
- Imaginary Entity Creation
- Imaginative Technomagic
- Object Creation Touch
- User may lose control of their imaginations.
- Users with limited imaginations are limited in terms of versatility in combat and usage.
- The Key of Yggdrasyl (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
- Reality Gem of Fantasy (Danny Phantom)
- Heaven (This is the End)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.