- "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
- ― Albert Einstein
- "We speak badly about those who have only imagination and can't do anything. But once you see somebody who can do anything with just their imagination... it shows you how much easier it is to not have that power."
- ― Askin Nakk Le Vaar (Bleach)
The power to manipulate imagination. Sub-power of Unreality Manipulation.
- Imaginative Control/Manipulation
The user can sense and manipulate the imagination, of themselves, people, animals and other creatures, whether by increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise channeling imagination, even manifesting the imaginative energy to physical level.
- Absolute Creativity
- Fantasy Manipulation
- Fictional Material Manipulation
- Imaginary Attacks
- Imaginary Constructs
- Imaginary Element Manipulation
- Imaginary Physics Manipulation
- Imagination Empowerment
- Imagination Manifestation
- Imagination Replication
- Imaginative Technomagic
- Imaginative Condition
- Mindscape Materialization
- Mindscape Transportation
- Comprehension Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation - create, manipulate, interfere with a full existence
- Fiction Manipulation
- Imaginary Environment Manipulation
- Imagination Embodiment
- Reality Dreaming
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Subjective Reality
- Thought Manifestation
- Unreality Manipulation
- The Unimaginable cannot be influenced.
- As limited as the user's creativity.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- May be limited to manipulate the imagination of either oneself or others.
- Imagination Zone (Adventure Time)
- Gremmy Thoumeaux (Bleach)
- Lanterns (DC Comics)
- Rustyrose (Fairy Tail)
- Brownie (Jewelpet)
- Imagination Nexus (LEGO Universe)
- Kl'rt/Super Skrull (Marvel Comics)
- Game Store Manager/Darthon (Regular Show)
- ToQgers and those associated with Rainbow Line (Ressha Sentai ToQger)
- O-Parts (Master of Mosquiton)