- "YES! Yes... I feel it, the power... fills me. Yes, I feel the universe within me! I am... I am a part of the cosmos! The power flows... Flows through me! Of what consequence are you now? This planet, these people. They are NOTHING to me! The universe is power! Real, unstoppable POWER! and I am that force! I am that power! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER! Fool! you are no longer my EQUAL! I am more than man! MORE THAN LIFE! I... am... GOD!"
- ― Skeletor (Masters of the Universe: The Movie)
- " I have crossed the oceans of time in search of this place where I would fulfill my destiny. ...and this is where my journey ends. This is where I become a god. Welcome to Necrosha"
- ― Selene Gallio (Marvel Comics)
The circumstance of being granted godhood by the means of a specific supernatural source.
User can gain godhood via contact with or assimilation of a supernatural source or entity. With this event, the user can utilize the virtually limitless power and bring order or chaos to the universe itself.
- Absolute Condition
- Transcendent Physiology
- If the user is cut off or removed from their source of godhood, they will become powerless.
- Users of Divine Slayer and Transcendent Weaponry can kill the deity.
- The user's power can be stolen from them.
- Hōgyoku (Bleach)
- Reality Gauntlet (Danny Phantom)
- Meta-Nanites (Generator Rex)
- The Oculus of the Argo (Justice League Action)
- The Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel Comics)
- Cosmic Cubes (Marvel Comics)
- The Word of God (Supernatural)
- Valley of the Gods (Forgotten Realms)