- "The dying is painful... the transition is not an enjoyable experience. But the suffering is a small price to pay... for eternal life."
- ― Sheev Palpatine/Darth Sidious (Star Wars Legends)
The ability to transfer one's mind/soul into a clone to cheat death. Variation of Immortality.
- Artificial Immortality
- False/Pseudo Immortality
- Immortality Through/Via Cloning
User can transfer their mind/soul into a clone, gaining a form of immortality.
- May take time to transfer to a new body.
- May be weaker in a clone body due to non-familiarity to it.
- They may lose chunks of their soul the more they transfer/the longer they wait to transfer.
- Soul Destruction can kill the user.
- New body may be unstable.
- May have a limited number of clone bodies available.
See Also: Body Backup Drive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.