The power in which one is unable to die. In many novels or other fictional stores, this power is coveted by the primary antagonist, in which the main character must stop him from obtaining it. Not to confused with Zombification.
The user can never die.
Although the user still experiences pain and injuries, mortal wounds result in the user becoming unconscious until injuries are tended upon, but their body will never rot.
- Submitting into effects from a black hole are highly unknown.
Some may only possess the power of:
- The power in which one regains life and consciousness whenever they die.
- God (Christianity/Judiasm/Islam)
- Most Deities in most religions
- Primus (Transformers) Has an Indestructible Spark.
- Unicron (Transformers) Same as his Brother.
- Starscream (G1 Transformers)
- Rampage (Beast Wars) Same as Primus and Unicron.
- Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who, Torchwood) Dies and then is revived a few minutes later.
- Mr. Immortal (Marvel Comics)
- Doomsday (DC Comics) Develops an immunity to what previously killed him each time he's revived.
- Hidan (Naruto)
- Thanos (Marvel Comics)