- "King of Mars."
- "What's your business?"
- "I need this one back"
- "Hmm....what will you give me for him?"
- (Puts out a penny)
- "(Laughs) Not this time, your majesty."
- "(Laughs) In that case, I offer my immorality."
- ― Death and King of Mars (Adventure Time)
- Immortality Purchasing
Users can purchase the immorality from anyone who's willing to sell it to them. These exchanges can range from/with regular beings, supernatural beings, gods, cosmic entities, etc. The user can make these exchanges with things of equal value whether it being money, souls, ancient artifacts, and much more.
- Users must follow the law of equivalent exchange. In order to receive what's being offered to them they must offer something of equal value.
- Users may not have the sufficient funds to buy whats being offered to them.
- Users can't purchase the immortality of absolute immortals.
- Can't purchase anything if it's not being sold to them.
- Death (Adventure Time)