- "Eternity can be a curse. It hasn't been easy for you, living without time. The losses you have had to suffer. A man can run out of things to live for. Lose his purpose, become a ronin, a samurai without a master. I can end your eternity, I can make you... mortal."
- ― Ichiro Yashida (The Wolverine)
- Immortality Nullification/Weakening
User is able to kill immortal entities, either by bypassing their immunities to attack them or just simply nullifying or negating their immortality.
- Age Acceleration - Negate eternal youth.
- Healing Factor Nullification - Strip away self healing.
- Power Negation - Negate the immortality.
- Omnislayer - Destroy all.
- Absolute Attack
- Deity Consumption
- Divine Slayer
- Immortality Bypassing
- Immortality Manipulation
- Power Negation
- Unavertable Death
- Unrestricted Murdering
- Cannot kill Omnipotent Beings.
- May not be able to destroy Absolute Immortality.
- Immortal Beings with Power Anchoring may be immune to this power.
- Without Healing Factor Nullification, target may still recover from non-fatal attacks.
- Users of Amortality cannot be affected since they are not dead nor alive.
- Cannot affect Immortal users of Negation Immunity.
- Users of Life and Death Transcendence are immune.
See also: Immortal Breaker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.