- Absolute Permanence
- Eternal State
The user has absolute protection from any alteration or change, regardless of the source or cause, other than their own and retain the state they currently are.
- Existential Immutability - Permanence of existence against anomalous alterations from Reality Warping or the like.
- Immutable Immobility - Permanence in maintaining rest.
- Immutable Mobility - Permanence in maintaining momentum.
- Metaphysical Immutability - Permanence against any type of outside non-physical change whether good or bad.
- Physical Immutability - Permanence against any type of outside physical change whether good or bad.
- Soul Immutability - Permanence in maintaining current soul state against outside forces.
- Supernatural Immutability - Permanence against power negation, alteration, etc.
- Physical Force Immunity
- Reflective Immutability
- Stagnation Embodiment
- Universal Irreversibility
- Depending of the method the process uses, may be unable to use Portals or be teleported.
- Absolute Change can affect the user.
- May affect both beneficial and harmful forces equally, making it impossible to stop or change a negative state once started.
- Butterball (Marvel Comics)