The ability to perform a collision dash maneuver. Variation of Dashing.
- Collision Dash
The user can perform a quick dash maneuver whenever they hit or impact something such as a wall or object, making them go faster for a short bit of time as they move.
- Air Dashing
- Charged Attacks
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strike
- Ground Pound
- Hyper Bouncing
- Jet Propulsion
- Landing Dash
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Sliding Dash
- Supernatural Speed
- Impact Immunity and Impact Absorption are the perfect counters.
- May cause heavy strain on the user's body.
- Does not make the user immune to friction or other forces and laws of physics.
- May need strength to break through objects and walls.
- Users of Gravity Dive (Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity)
- Bounce (Transformers: Rescue Bots)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.