- "Did you honestly believe that a mere 39 gazillion tons of red hot metal and duct tape would crush me?"
- ― Grandfather (Kids Next Door)
- Collision Immunity
The user is immune to impact forces, no matter how powerful, they cannot be injured by falls from great heights, being crushed by debris, strikes from extremely powerful opponents, etc.
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Landing
- Impact Absorption
- Impact Manipulation
- High Resistance
- Kinetic Energy Absorption
- Landing Dash
- Power Immunity
- Selective Invulnerability
- Vibration Weaponry
- Weapon Immunity
- May have limits on how powerful the impact they can survive.
- Barlida (A.R. Hicks Series); non-magical attacks only
- Grandfather (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda: Oracle Series); via Steadfast Ring
- Frederick Dukes/Blob (Marvel Comics)
- Lillian Crawley/Diamond Lil (Marvel Comics)
- Cain Marco/Juggernaut (Marvel Comics)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Rock Pikmin (Pikmin)
- Muk (Pokémon)
- Muscleman (The Awesomes)
- Gum Gum Fruits/Gomu Gomu no Mi (One Piece)
- Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (Marvel Comics)
- Two-Ton Tunic (Xiaolin Showdown)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.