- Implosion Creation/Generation/Induction
- Induced Implosion
The user can create implosions to any scale, causing an object to collapse into itself and into a singularity, until it reaches critical mass and releases an explosion, destroying everything in the vicinity.
- Body Part Implosion
- Compression: Cause matter to be compressed in on itself.
- Implosion & Explosion: Cause target to reach critical mass releasing a powerful explosion.
- Absorption: Absorb anything within a certain area to cause an implosion at a fast rate causing destruction.
- Dimensional Manipulation: Can cause anything within a certain dimension to disappear very violently.
- Gravity Manipulation: Utilize gravity fields to compress objects until they reach critical mass and implode.
- Black Hole Creation: Black hole is the center of gravity which causes massive implosions.
- Spatial Manipulation: Collapse of space causes all matter to fall into an hypocenter and be crushed.
- Lehvak-Kal (Bionicle)
- Regulus/Bulzeeb (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- White Bomber (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Rukifellth (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Risque (Marvel Comics)
- Angol Mois (Sgt Frog); via Dark Hellmageddon
- Lina Inverse (Slayers); via Reversing the healing process
- Vacuum Shield (Bionicle)
- Gravity Bomb (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Implosion BIM (Btooom!)
- Rift Generator (Command and Conquer)
- Vacuum Imploder (Command and Conquer)
- Ruinga (Final Fantasy XIII)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.