- Implosion Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate implosion, a massive compression of matter and energy where a large difference between either internal and external pressure or inward and outward forces causes an object to collapse in on itself or its occupied space. If the object is not destroyed, it will result in a highly dense form.
Though material from the original substance can be violently released from the process (i.e., an explosion), such reactions do not happen with every implosion.
- Body Part Implosion
- Implosion & Explosion
- Implosion Inducement
- Internal Energy Manipulation
- Singularity Inducement if sufficient force is applied
- Size Manipulation of implosion
- The user can manipulate implosions that are rather weak in strength. An example is a sealed/heated can exposed to cold temperatures.
- The user can to manipulate "normal" kinds of implosions that range from a car imploding or a house imploding.
- The user can manipulate very powerful implosions, such as those strong enough to collapse a building and nuclear scale implosions.
- The user can manipulate cosmic scale implosions, such as singularities, black holes and up to wormholes.
- Energy Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Pressure Manipulation
- Volatile Force Manipulation
- Can still be vulnerable to force of implosions.
- Surrounding area could be an issue.
- May be countered by Explosion Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation and/or Pressure Manipulation.
- Jellal Fernandes (Fairy Tail); anime only
- Gloria Muñoz/Risque (Marvel Comics)
- Sand Waterfall Funeral Users (Naruto)
- Sarah Kerrigan (StarCraft)
- Brago (Zatch Bell!)
- Space Time Doohickey (The Ren & Stimpy Show)