- ""Impossible" is just a word people use to feel good about themselves when they quit"
- ― Vyse (Skies of Arcadia)
The user can make things impossible, essentially making them not happen. They can use this ability for a range of effects on themselves, others and their surroundings. The user can change the course of fate by simply preventing things from happening.
- Behavior Manipulation
- Future-Probability Cognition
- Immortality (make death impossible)
- Immutability (make pain/suffering impossible)
- Path Killer (Make everything about something impossible.)
- Victory Embodiment (make failure impossible)
- Certainty Inducement
- Event Manipulation
- Impossible Movement
- Logic Manipulation
- Variable Collapse
- May not be able to manipulate what is also possible.
- May be limited to the users level of imagination.
- Weak against Miracle Performing.
- Bruce Nolan (Bruce Almighty)
- Discord (My Little Pony Series)
- Creasion (Senyu)
- Gogo Dodo (Tiny Toon Adventures)