- Imprisoning Realm Creation
- Prison Realm Creation
The user can create a realm in which it imprisons others, including the user if they wish so, or is dragged in. Escaping said realm can be exceedingly difficult for the prisoner.
- Nonexistent Realm Creation
- Personal Domain - Realm may also be the prisoner's own domain (Example, Lucifer from Religion ruling over hell)
- Pocket Dimension Creation
- Prison Domain
- The user can also be trapped in these realms.
- Certain events/objects can open a doorway to the realm, releasing the prisoner.
- Ancient Flame Hazes (Shakugan no Shana)
- God (Supernatural)
- Tartarus (Greek Mythology)
- Espada (Bleach)
- Lady of Pain (Planescape)
- Garlic Jr (Dragon Ball)
- Night-O-Sphere (Adventure Time)
- Aori (Bloodivores)
- The jail (Danny Phantom); to imprison Ghosts
- Null Void (Ben 10)
- Phantom Zone (DC); to imprison criminal beings
- Dead Zone (Dragon Ball)
- Tartarus (Greek Mythology); to imprison the Titans.
- Demon Netherworld (Jackie Chan Adventures); to imprison the Demon Sorcerers.
- Demiplane of Imprisonment (Planescape)
- Hell (Religion); to imprison Lucifer/Satan and his demons.
- Purgatory (Supernatural); to imprison the Leviathans.
- Lucifer's Cage (Supernatural); to imprison Lucifer.
- Convexity (TLOS); to imprison Malefor.
- Pitfall of Eternity (Shakugan no Shana)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.