The user can make things improbable, making them less likely to happen in a given situation. Where Impossibility Inducement makes things not able to happen at all, this power makes things less likely to happen, although they could still happen.
- Defeat Inducement (make victory for others improbable)
- Enhanced Health (by making sickness in an event improbable)
- Event Denial
- Future-Probability Cognition
- Certainty Inducement
- Event Manipulation
- Impossibility Inducement
- Improbability Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Probability Inducement
- Probability Manipulation
- Variable Collapse
- May not be able to manipulate what is also probable.
- Weak against Probability Stabilization.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.