- Impulse Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore any/all impulses that act on them. Impulse is the rate of change in momentum, or force times time. With that, the user can exert forces for shorter times and still cause great momentum change or treat hard objects as if they were softer and do not harm the user much, if at all.
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Durability/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed
- Enhanced Strength/Supernatural Strength
- Impact Defiance
- Impact Immunity
- Minimal Contact Activity
- Action-Reaction Defiance
- Momentum Defiance
- Momentum Manipulation
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Physical Force Negation
- Unrestricted Movement
- Vector Defiance
- May not be able to ignore impulse completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore impulse.
- Some impulses may be too strong to defy.