- "He vanished without making a sound. He must be an excellent Assassin-type Hunter."
- ― Choi Jong-In on Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling)
The power to move with complete silence. Sub-power of Unrestricted Movement.
- Silent Mobility
- Undisturbed Mobility/Movement
User can move with complete and absolute silence, allowing them to move or stand without disturbing anything and sneak up on anyone.
- Peak Human/Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Stealth
- Stealth Mode
- Unrestricted Movement
- Users of Absolute Hearing may be able to hear.
- Being completely unnoticeable at certain times, like a fire, could have dangerous results.
- Can be detected with ways that don't depend on sound.
- Brandobaris (Forgotten Realms)
- Cù Sith (Scottish Mythology)
- Donquixote Rosinante (One Piece)
- Rioichi Cooper (Sly Cooper)
- Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)
- Scott "Squishy" Squibbles (Monsters University)
- The Invisible People (The Emerald Forest)
- Shadowhunters (The Shadowhunter Chronicles); via Silence Rune
- Soldiers (Call of Duty Series); via perks such as Dead Silence
- Vampires/Hybrids (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals); via Enhanced Speed
- All Playable Characters (Batman: Arkham Series); via Enhanced Stealth
- Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter); via Shadow Step
- The Nitro (Toriko)
- Himiko Toga (My Hero Academia)
- Corvo Attano and Daud (Dishonored); via stealth boot Level 2 upgrade
- Emily Kaldwin and Billie Lurk (Dishonored 2); via both silent running and silent sprinting upgrade
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.