The user can utilize high temperatures to instantly incinerate almost anything, reducing it to ashes. High-level users can control what part of the target they want to incinerate, and destroy the target so completely that absolutely no byproduct is left, not even ashes.
- Absolute Burning
- Combustion Inducement
- Electricity Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Heat Manipulation
- Hell-Fire Manipulation
- Holy Fire Manipulation
- Magma Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- May not destroy users of Heat Immunity.
- Cannot destroy users of Flawless Indestructibility and Absolute Invulnerability.
- May only be able to incinerate parts of an object.
- May be limited to certain types of materials.
- May take time to completely incinerate said object, depending on the size, density and properties.
- Users of Absolute Regeneration and Meta Resurrection can restore back to normal absolutely without fail.
- Useless against those who have Ash Resurrection, unless incineration is strong enough to leave behind nothing, not even ashes.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Rubicante (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Hat of Gold (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
- The Heat Ray (War of the Worlds)
- Moon Rings (Mako Mermaids)
- Electro-Blast Ring/Lighting (Marvel Comics)
- Flame-Blast Ring/Incandescence (Marvel Comics)
- Light Grenade (Mom & Dad Save the World)
- Flame-Flame Fruit/Mera Mera no Mi (One Piece)
- Heat-Heat Fruit/Netsu Netsu no Mi (One Piece)
- Hot-Hot Fruit/Atsu Atsu no Mi (One Piece)
- Mag-Mag Fruit/Magu Magu no Mi (One Piece)
- Flame Wall Gun (Rise of the Triad)
- C.A.P.P.E.R. (Team Fortress 2)
- Manmelter (Team Fortress 2)
- Phlogistinator (Team Fortress 2)
- Third Degree (Team Fortress 2)
- Meltaguns (Warhammer 40,000)
- Door to Asgard (Witches of East End)
- Firebending (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Ryūjin Jakka/Zanka no Tachi (Bleach)
- Flames of Purgatory (Code:Breaker)
- Fiendfyre (Harry Potter)
- Agnis Schiwattas (Needless)
- Innocentius (Toaru Majutsu no Index)