- "It is pointless to try and explain. They are now beyond our understanding..."
- ― Miltary Advisor (Diebuster)
- "If you know who we are as you claim, what shall you do with this knowledge? You cannot understand what you have no context for...and we are beyond you."
- ― Those Who Sit Above In Shadow (Marvel Comics)
- "I seek that which lies beyond strength."
- ― Jiren (Dragon Ball Super)
The power to be beyond all scaling or definition. Sub-power of Omnipotence.
- Boundless/ Incalculable/ Immeasurable/ Inaccessible/ Ineffable/ Undefinable/ Unfathomable Power
User's power, speed, strength, stamina, intelligence, etc are beyond all concepts of scaling or definition. They can literally go beyond anything.
There are two main types: Logical Indeterminacy and Irrational Indeterminacy.
Logical Indeterminacy: User is beyond all scale and limits except for those that would defy logic. For example, no user with this rendition of the power could achieve something irrational as "greater than Omnipotence" or "smarter than Omniscience" as there is no more space left for advancement beyond that. In which case, their power could be relatively gauged as less than or equal to totality.
Irrational Indeterminacy: The same as above, except without the logic barrier. Users of this power are so far beyond everything that the mere argument of their power is invalid. The power may also extend to every other trait of their being. The user's existence would break logic, as they are beyond every concept that could anchor them, even infinity.
- Absolute Potential
- Beyondness Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Infinite Energy
- Infinite Supply
- Living Anomaly
- Logic Defiance
- Numerical Transcendence
- Omni-Physics Manipulation
- Paradox Manipulation
- Perspective Designing
- Principle Manipulation
- Uncertainty Creation
- Author Authority
- Cosmic Otherness
- Eternal Transcendence
- Meta-Concept Manipulation
- Meta Perspective Manipulation
- Pataphysics Manipulation
- Primordial Embodiment
- Principle Embodiment
- Reader Embodiment
- Rule Transcendence
- Unknown Existence
- The result of comparison with other omnipotent powers will almost always be the same: Undetermined.
- Inability to define makes even the users unable to fully understand the potential and downsides of this power.