- "All humans die eventually. But knowledge doesn't, it been passed down for two million years."
- ― Senku Ishigami (Dr Stone)
The power to encode and preserve any and all sources or information, history, data, etc. Sub-power of Knowledge Manipulation.
The users of this power can index any and all different kinds of information, DNA, data, history, etc. The user can preserve such sources by putting them in a computer, vault, book, separate dimension, or on their own body or soul for protection.
- Data Manipulation
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Knowledge Manipulation
- DNA Indexing: Index and preserve the DNA of all species.
- Biological Manipulation
- Book Physiology
- Dimensional Storage
- DNA Manipulation
- History Recording
- Literary Manipulation
- Past Manipulation
- Power Bestowal
- Technology Manipulation
- The users may find that some information cannot be encoded.
- While they can store information, user may not have access to it themselves.
- Storing too much knowledge may result in "overload".
- Dantalion (As Miss Beelzebub Likes It)
- Index Librorum Prohibitorum (To Aru Majutsu No Index)
- Brainiac (DC Comics)
- Suigetsu (Kekkaishi)
- June (Kokoro Library)
- The Index (Soul Eater)
- Cloudians (Space Dandy)
- The Time Lords (Doctor Who)
- Edda (Gokukoku no Brynhildr)
- Fountain of Hui (Xiaolin Showdown)