- "This power is mine, this is my light.
- Be it in bright of day, or black of night.
- I lay claim to all that falls within my sight,
- To take what I want,
- That is my right!"
- ― Orange Lantern Corps Oath
- Undying Avarice/Desire
- Strong Greed/Avarice
The user has unnaturally strong greed that is never-ending and ever-growing. Users will stop at nothing to get what they desire and will refuse to surrender, literally using their greed to fight through the pain, possibly up to the point of cheating death and pushing themselves past their own limitations.
- Desire Manifestation - Manifest ones desires through sheer greed.
- Golden Luck - Being greedy can lead to endless wealth.
- Monetary Empowerment - Through ones monetary anyone can achieve anything their wealth can give them.
- Greed Empowerment - through ones endless greed they can draw endless strength.
- Supernatural Gambling - With sheer greed users can not win any gambling game supernatural or otherwise.
- Die Rolling - With a simple roll of a dice users can achieve anything they desire.
- Supernatural Thievery - Greed can inspire thievery mundane or supernatural alike.
- Access and Occlusion - have access to anything to inspire more thieving motivation.
- Violent Obsession - Ones greed can lead to violent obsessions which is why it's dangerous.
- Obsession Empowerment - through obsession one can get stronger.
- User can become extremely greedy to the point they lose control of their minds.
- Orange Lanterns (DC Comics)
- Larfleeze/Agent Orange
- Michael (Misfits)