- "I bore witness to the manifestation of humanity's rage."
- ― Mikasa Ackerman about Eren Yeager's Attack Titan form. (Attack on Titan)
- "With blood and rage of crimson red,
- Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
- Together with our hellish hate,
- We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"
- ― Red Lantern Corps Oath
- "By channeling my divine rage into power, I have forged a new instrument with which to destroy you. You must realize the consequences of my learning rage is a source of power. My fury runs deeper than any mortal mind can ever comprehend which means my might will be unrivaled too. And this scythe will carve a reminder into your mortal flesh with the strength of my divine wrath!"
- ― Goku Black (Dragon Ball Super)
- "Athena is dead because of the rage that consumes you, Kratos. What more will you destroy?"
- ― Zeus (God of War series)
- "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY HAIR?! I will not forgive anyone who insults my hair, no matter who he is!"
- ― Josuke Higashikata when somebody insults his hair (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable)
- Enhanced Anger/Rage/Wrath
- Indomitable Anger/Wrath
- Sheer Anger/Rage
- Strong Anger/Rage
- Supernatural Anger/Rage
- The Anger/Rage That Cannot Be Quelled
- The Sheer Force Of Anger/Rage
- Unrelenting/Unyielding Anger/Rage/Wrath
- Unstoppable Anger/Rage
The user has indomitably intense rage, a very dangerous and violent emotion that involves uncontrollable anger, which can increase the stage of hostilities that can very much affect the user. Their fury can also act as a makeshift source of power for their strength, such ferocity can prove a great source of energy, but it can prove dangerous for the user as they can be bound to which can prove never-ending and ever-growing, enabling them to be immune to all forms of pacification including Patience Manipulation, Patience Inducement, Serenity Inducement.
Through their rage, the user can face great physical pain and psychological trauma and refuse to surrender, literally using their anger to fight through the pain, possibly up to the point of cheating death and pushing themselves past their own limitations.
- Ability Transcendence - Exceed ones own limitations through rage
- Anger Empowerment - Become stronger through anger.
- Combat Empowerment - Increases one's fighting spirit.
- Control Negation - Be too angry to be controlled.
- Enhanced Survivability - Overcome physical issues to continue functioning.
- Enhanced Violence - Unparalleled brutality.
- Enhanced Mauling - Monstrously tear enemies apart.
- Fearlessness - Be too enraged to be frightened.
- Feral Mind - Fly into a berserk rage.
- High Resistance - Resist many things through anger.
- Indomitable Hatred - Rage and hatred often overlap.
- Pain Suppression - Resist physical pain by suppressing it with rage.
- Self-Resurrection - Be too angry to die.
- Strength Calling - Summon inner strength with the sheer force of rage.
- Rage Form - To enter into an altered state with sheer force of rage.
- Anger Energy Manipulation
- Anger Manipulation
- Indomitable Emotions
- Indomitable Will
- Tranquil Fury
- Wrath Embodiment
- Can nothing quell my anger? - Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- I am Atrocitus, Lord and Master of the Red Lantern Corps. I'm the one who will destroy the Guardians and all they stand for! I am wrath! I am hate! I am righteous vengeance! - Atrocitus (Green Lantern: The Animated Series)
- Your skills have become weak, yet I am stronger than ever; fueled by anger, by rage! - The Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 TV series)
- [Incomprehensible screams of melancholy and sheer rage] - SCP-096 - The "Shy Guy" (SCP Foundation) upon someone seeing his face.
- [On hearing about the death of his beloved Sati,Shiva fell into a great rage that could reduce the three realms to ashes] -Chapter 17,Rudra Samhita,Sati Khanda- Shiva Purana,Hindu Mythology
- Can blind users reasoning capabilities.
- May not grant superpowers, even if it still makes the user strong.
- If user's rage isn't controlled, it can render them feral, turning into a berserk menace with a lack of rational thought.
- The Mark of Cain (Supernatural)