- Factory Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Industrial Complex/Site Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Manufacturing Plant Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user can perform a form of magic related to industrial complexes, magically manipulating the region’s components and/or channel its mystical energies.
- Animal Magic (limited to industrial complex animals)
- Elemental Magic
- Industry Manipulation
- Plant Magic (limited to industrial complex plants)
- Spell Casting
- Technological Magic
- Weather Magic
- Anti-Magic/Environmental Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic may be limited to a particular type of industrial complex.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Rural Magic/Urban Magic could take control away from user.
- May require factory materials to utilize magic.
- Jelly Bean People (Adventure Time)
- Santa Elves (The Fairly Oddparents)
- Pixies (The Fairly Oddparents)
- Santa Claus (The Guardians of Childhood/Rise of the Guardians)
- Pegasi (My Little Pony Series)
- The Evil Witch (Sandra, The Fairytale Detective)
- Various factory workers (Strait Jacket)
- Magitek Research Facility (Final Fantasy VI)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.